2021 – 05 – 30 Call for Entry Submission for Yuen Long Town Hall Support Service Centre for Ethnic Minorities Photo Contest
Deadline: 12th June, 2021(Sat) 5pm
1. Submit photo to email@example.com with application form or
2. Submit photo by google form https://forms.gle/BPbN9BvsHGLACnsK8 (need to sign in to Google account)
To encourage ethnic minorities to share about their lives in Hong Kong through camera lens
To provide the public a platform to know more about lives of ethnic minorities
To foster mutual understanding and appreciation among people with different racial backgrounds
Divisions and eligibility:
Hong Kong residents and
1. Open division: all local ethnic minorities of all ages or
2. Student division: all local full-time ethnic minority students
(Employees of Yuen Long Town Hall are not eligible to enter the contest.)
Categories for each division:
1. Memorable moment
2. Racial harmony
(Each contestant can enter one division and submit one photo for each category)
Awards for each category:
1. One Champion: $500 gift vouchers and one instant camera
2. One 1st Runner up: $300 gift vouchers
3. One 2nd Runner up: $200 gift vouchers
4. Three outstanding prizes: $100 gift vouchers
1. Relevance to objectives and the subject 25%
2. Creativity 25%
3. Technique 25%
4. Overall impact 25%
Submission requirement and guidelines:
1. Each contestant is allowed to submit one photo for each category.
2. Photos can be taken with digital camera or mobile phone.
3. A photo’s title must be provided. A photo must be in JPG/JPEG format（.jpg/.jpeg）and 5 Megapixels or above. The size of each photo shall not exceed 20 MB.
4. A submission must be an original photograph taken by the contestant in Hong Kong SAR, which has not been sold, published or entered in other competitions. No advertising of products or companies is allowed.
5. Contestants may minimally edit the images, remove spots or adjust brightness and colour saturation of photographs, but not manipulate the content. Computer generated images or composite photos, and watermarks on photographs are not accepted.
19th and 20th June, 2021 (10am to 6pm) @1/F Hall, Yuen Long District Community Services Building
Ms. Mandy Lam or Ms. Damai Rabina at 24799757 or 51328095(WhatsApp)