Map reading in Hong Kong

Transport in Hong Kong

Legal Service in Hong Kong

Hong Kong Housing Authority and Housing Department

Social life in Hong Kong

Public Security in Hong Kong

Emergency calls 999

If you face any emergency and need assistance from Police , Fire service department and ambulance service. Please call number 999 , Follow the steps below

1. Report to the operator which service (Police, Fire or Ambulance) you need .

2.Tell the operator clearly about the address/ location where you are. If you cannot identify the location clearly to the operator, Please ask assistance from people on the street.

3.Stay claim and wait until (Police, Fire engine or ambulance) arrive.

Police Station

Social Service in Hong Kong


Home Safety

Food and Environment Hygiene Department

Explore Hong Kong